Sunday, June 12, 2005

information overload

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is me now after all the studying this past two weeks.

i will walk tomorrow to my first exam to unload the information crammed in my being a day at a time until i'm back to my old self again.

i will be ok. trust me.


music in my room: candy's music compilation for me
state of mind: all over
state of heart: still beating

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 12:14 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Cecilia posted at 11:56 AM  
    All the best for today and for the next two weeks, sweetie!

    You can do it. We all have faith in you. And I know you have faith in yourself. Courage!

    All my Love,
    Candy
  2. Blogger Lexi Elizabeth posted at 9:22 AM  
    don't worry, they only get easier!
  3. Blogger marc posted at 6:08 PM  
    hey you guys, your encouraging messages mean so much to me! thanks for lifting my spirits! hugs to both of you!

Post a Comment

« Home