Monday, April 11, 2005

take me to the laundromat...

i had a wonderful blush with love last saturday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i'm tempted to write the details, but i'm keeping it as a good memory. although i know writing it down will allow me to remember every detail of it, i want it to remain as fresh as the time it happened by adding details to it in my mind whenever i want to, whether it actually happened or not.

all i can say is that i went to the laundromat and came back smiling. and that my lips are still red until tonight. :D

good night.


chilling out to: Alfie by EBTG

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 9:59 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Cecilia posted at 3:32 PM  
    I am still blushing for you, my friend.

    I love the fact that it actually happened! I thought it was just in the movies. :)

    Lucky you!!!

Post a Comment

« Home