Thursday, February 24, 2005

let it snow

i came in from a very long day. i just couldn't believe that i got the most there's-nothing-we-can-do-about-it replies ever in my life until today.

when i thought that this is one of those days, i looked out my window and saw snow falling from the sky. no wind to disturb their natural rhythm as they danced in mid air, falling randomly and gracefully. amazed, i came closer to the window. a big sigh came out of me deep from the source of my sadness. i opened the window and let out one more sigh, this time harder to disturb the falling snow. there was no effect.

in the greater scheme of things, i continue to find the wisdom to learn to accept the things i can't control.

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 4:09 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Cecilia posted at 1:57 PM  
    I see that you are not the only one inspired by snow. :)

    Greetings once again and I do hope we both get well soon.

    Thanks to the snow, eh?

    I heart you!

Post a Comment

« Home