Tuesday, June 07, 2005

i almost used my light saber

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

when people are inconsiderate, what do you do?

i pose this question to myself when at 12 midnight, the flat i'm living in got a rude buzz on the door. a guy was buzzing my flatmate's code, but my flatmate did not answer him. so this guy buzzed and buzzed until maybe someone opens the door. a stupid someone did. it was me.

i am never a confrontational person. i leave unruly acts like this to settle down by themselves, hoping that a little tinge of civility may come out eventually. but tonight i was so pissed off. this buzzing incident has happened more than once that it has become a rude habit. so when i opened the door, i forced a smile and i told the guy,

"it's 12 midnight. people are asleep at this time. this is not funny."

he shot back with a grin

"is that so?" and walked off towards his intended room.

i came back to my room seething. mad. in my rage, i thought i saw myself using my light saber to slash this smart-ass to smithereens! but of course i didn't.

said master yoda: ...anger leads to hatred and hatred is the path to the dark side. jedis don't fight evil with more evil.

lucky for him i just came in from watching episode III. if not, i could have done... well nothing!

he'll find his match soon.



music in my head: nothing
music tomorrow: d'sound from alexie! thanks girl :*

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 1:52 AM if you can't live with it, he can.

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Cecilia posted at 4:24 PM  
    Hi sweets, so sorry about this. I so know what you mean about incosiderate people. You know about my neighbors, right? arrgh...it's a good thing you've learned to be so zen about this. :) Next time buy a flashlight. You know what to do with it when you open the door next time this happens. :-D

Post a Comment

« Home