Tuesday, May 24, 2005

just being me...happy!

the past few weeks have been very hectic in school. it was only today that i found time for myself to update my blog (this is my seventh entry today!).

i am basically a happy person despite the world. although i worry a lot, it doesn't take me a while to remember that days do take care of themselves.

i have a lot to be happy about this week: my family travelling to the island of boracay in the philippines and actually enjoying each other's company; me getting high marks and being exempted from taking the exam for a lousy (but dreadful) class; a cousin in the US who passed the UCLA entrance test; my bestfriend's bithday; my brother's wife being pregnant with their first baby; me getting a laptop next month; eating polvoron and dried fish smuggled from the philippines; friends from here now happy back home; friends visiting and a lot lot more happy events!

so yeah, this is me horsing around!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and me giving out a BIG gargle!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it's so nice to be happy! sha lal la!

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 9:11 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home