Friday, April 15, 2005

another tooth gone

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i have lost 3 teeth as of today. and i have stayed here in brussels for only 7 months now!

so for the next few days or more, it's soft and cold food for me. huhuhu. what sucks the most is that i can't go out to be with my friends this weekend! i will be stuck in my room trying to finish a paper in class due this monday. i also bought magazines and newspapers to keep me company.

tonight, i'll put my troublesome tooth under my pillow and wait for my tooth fairy to come. we don't believe in tooth fairies in the philippines, so i really don't know what my fairy will bring me. a boyfriend isn't too much to ask, i guess.



chilling out to: brother sister by brand new heavies

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 12:36 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Cecilia posted at 3:02 PM  
    Poor Marcky! As I said, I'm just a ring away. Ice cream and yoghurts galore to the rescue!

    Holler and I'll be there. xxx
  2. Blogger Casey Wolf posted at 8:44 AM  
    please ignore my question to you in nancy's blog about what you are doing in belgium. i forgot!

    you've lost three teeth?!? that is not a good thing, marc! unless you are, mmmm, 7 years old or something unexpected like that. what is happening?! if there is anything you can do to take care of those teeth you still have left--maybe you have gum disease?--i urge you to do it. poor toothies!

    i'm rolling around the human ecology thing in my head. i have studied some ecology, but i am not sure what HUMAN ecology is. or what your particular interest is. do you have a post where you cover this?

    cheers, m'dear.
  3. Blogger ossa posted at 4:13 AM  
    you have soul son and I only say this because we have things in common. Why are you losing your teeth?
  4. Blogger marc posted at 4:56 PM  
    hi guys, it's been over a month since i last blogged. thanks for the concern, i'm doing fine now and my tooth aches are all gone.

    nothing to worry, mael, no gum disease! hehhe! about human ecology, it's studying ecology from the perspective of humans and how the earth can be managed sustainably for the present and future generations. i myself did (plant) ecology for my BSc and now has shifted my interest to human eco.

    hi ossa, great to hear from someone new! i visited your blogged and loved the story about the cards! keep them coming! i'll blog roll you, if it's ok?

    thanks everyone! im now back on my blog feet!

Post a Comment

« Home