Saturday, February 19, 2005

almost there.

ok, i have been writing about my feeling low lately that i did not even noticed everyone around is trying to lift my sprits.

my friends back home in the philippines came together to party and went online with webcam and voice chat, the works you know! and here i was thousands of miles away singing and playing the guitar for them like i was there. seeing their faces were like hot choco on a cold day!

last night, i was with fellow students eating pita and just enjoying each other's company. we talked about love and life and everything in between! background song: only love is the real thing, everything else is illusion (carol king).

the other day, a good friend sent a link to a file that contained all the mass songs i used to sing as a virgin choir boy. i played the guitar and sang to my heart's content! i had to stop because my throat ached from singing and my hands cramped from playing the guitar. oh, how i missed these songs, so powerful indeed!

just before writing this entry, a friend sent a wonderful email about his relationship. i was so touched i got misty-eyed as he surprised me with his thoughts about how love conquers all! way to go man!

and then it snowed! even mother nature wanted to make me feel good.

i am coming out of this slump very soon. thanks to you guys!

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 10:00 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home