Friday, February 18, 2005

this is for my dear friend

A is my dear friend. we've shared more than good laughs and good times together.

today i'm happy for her! A has found an organ donor and she feels God's blessings. as i have always been fascinated with second chances, this one she tells me is a lot than that. it's finding a positive organ match when others take years (and lots of wasted money) finding one. it's enjoying the company of a doctor she met while in therapy. it's knowing that everyone of her love ones are rallying for her immediate recovery. it's finding God in the smallest details of life. it's about living again!

i love A. from the bottom of my heart. her infectious laughter and beauty are those that i miss here in cold brussels. i have never seen anyone living life to the fullest, leaving behind the worries that mortality brings. she is a fighter, my source of inspiration when at times i whine about the most mundane instances like missing my bus or when i feel like not finding myself in this world.

today i am depressed. almost even on the verge of giving up on people. but she pops with this good news and i get back on my feet. life is good i know, and it is even much better because of her.

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 11:17 AM if you can't live with it, he can.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home