Tuesday, February 15, 2005

mister stiffo's in love

not me. it's mister stiffo.

mister stiffo is a friend i met here. he's my crush who's got a crush on miss somebody else. and miss somebody else is commited to mister significant other. go figure.

to complicate things, miss good friend is in love with stiffo. i should know, she told me. and (i guess!) miss good friend feels sad because mister stiffo said he can't fall for her. bluntly said it.

problem is mister stiffo (another guess!) is inside the closet. you know what i mean. which makes me wonder why he said he likes miss somebody else. which makes me say he's a stiffo.

it's not any of my business, i know. but these are the intricacies of people relationships that love brings. isn't it so nice to dissect? it made me think of how these souls celebrated yesterday's much abused heart holiday.

how did you celebrate yours?

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 11:08 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Cecilia posted at 11:34 AM  
    *gasp* Have I met Mr. Stiffo? lol, I love the pet name.

    How'd I celebrate my hearts day? Just worked it out in the gym and spent a lazy evening at home. :)
  2. Blogger marc posted at 10:17 PM  
    yes miss candy, you have. :D

Post a Comment

« Home