Friday, April 08, 2005

birthday greetings for a dear friend!

isabel (spanish name) meaning consecrated to god.

brussels has gifted me with a person who has been a friend and a constant source of positive vibe. so today, i dance with joy for a dear friend's birthday! hehehe!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

she helped me conquer my fear of going to the dentist to have my aching tooth checked.

she walks light and with confidence despite her bad back condition.

she is surprised by sunny days in brussels and has taught me to savor those days as they don't come very often in this place.

she pulls me out from my sadness with her smile.

she welcomed us in to her apartment that she shares with bram, her equally lovable boyfriend.

she never fails to surprise me with her take on life.

she finds my name (and willy's) funny.

she hates that i smoke.

she blushes and i have a picture to prove it.

she proves that brussels ain't really that bad.

and for these things and more, i wish her a very happy birthday! may she continue to grace the lives of her friends with her warmth and kindness.

enjoy the dance! i even donned my spider man costume!

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 6:17 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home