Monday, February 13, 2006

pop a bottle for me!

wherever you are, please share with me three reasons to pop a bottle of champagne tonight!

a book article
and two journal articles published!

yeheey! oh sh*t, does this means i'm now a certified geek?

as emmett from queer as folk said,

"Let us not sulk in despair or downfalls because they are many, but celebrate moments of happiness, beauty and triumph because they are few!"
>>thanks for the quote, dear sherwin!

have a good night/good day, everyone!


listening to: sade's cherish the day

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 10:39 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Madley posted at 12:10 AM  
    Howdy Marc,

    I love that you come by my blog... I haven't been up to posting lately, but it's always nice to see your comments :)

    As to your question and champagne:

    1. The figure skating pairs final is tonight (or already done by the time you get this... don't tell!)

    2. You're in Europe, in a beautiful country with good friends.

    3. You can afford to have champagne -- always a good reason to celebrate!

    Cheers!
  2. Blogger Cecilia posted at 7:30 AM  
    Hey you, hope you received my messages yesterday!

    My reasons:
    1. I finished a report.
    2. I finished a set of experiments.
    3. I got to see my therapist.

    Congratulations on your 3 reasons in here! I am so proud of you, g-boy! Don't forget li'l ole me when you get certified, ok? ((hugs))

Post a Comment

« Home