Wednesday, January 18, 2006

and i laughed at myself

i got the idea to post this song when i saw the playlist of my friend, thess. she was playing collective soul's 'shine'.

then i remembered that i liked this other song so much more:

THE WORLD I KNOW (Collective Soul)

so click if you want to watch and listen to the video.

this is the song that i'm going to play in front of 10,000 screaming fans.

it played during lazy afternoons that i spent at the back of the college library with bing and joy.

how i wished that my friends alvin, piwi, bill and patrick played it during their sessions way back in highschool.

back then i still did not know how to play the guitar. and i thought i was a dork.

whenever i'm stressed and want to bail myself out, i hear this song playing in my mind.

like the other day. it played and saved my sanity.
i don't know if i'll say this ever in this blog, but let me just say it.

gago ka.



whew, ang sarap.

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 12:20 AM if you can't live with it, he can.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home