Friday, January 27, 2006

incomprehensible how are you's

the other week, while i was cleaning my humble room, which by the way is the attic of a homey 100-plus year old four-storey apartment in brussels, i accidentally tipped over a figurine that sherwin gave me almost 4 years ago for christmas. if he still remembers it, the figurine is a scorpion (Class Arachnida, Order Scorpiones), made of glass, as big as my thumb probably. i bring it to places i call home for the meantime, like alvin's crucifix and rosary and the cigarette box from thess, along with everyone's pictures.

so going back, the figure fell and broke two of its eight legs, adding to the already lost pinchers that i broke when i shook the box that contained it when he first gave it to me during one of our christmas parties where we used to give gifts to each other up until the time joseilito gave pansit and alvin gave panyo. hahahaha! this year i don't know what my friends got! so now, i am looking for the lost legs, trying to put them back together in the same way that i am trying to pick up some pieces of myself that i left somewhere in this old town.

before i get more incomprehensible, all i wanted to say is: "how are you?"

and least i forget, happy birthday mozart!


in my ears: it's mozart's bday today but i'm listening to his student, beethoven!
in my head: reading for exams!

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 7:37 PM if you can't live with it, he can.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home