Saturday, November 26, 2005

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

here are some pictures showing how much it snowed here in brussels. these are pics from my window the morning after i posted my previous blog...


kill me. i know i am such a snow freak! last year was my first time to experience snow (yes, i'm a virgin so go easy on me...), and i remember playing outside with friends throwing snowballs at each other. i didn't know it hurt when you're throwing snowballs up against big burly men. i still prefer other balls on my face. hehehe.

list of anyways:

1. i just googled myself today (you do that too, you chauvinist pr*ck you), and found out that one paper i co-wrote two years ago has been set to be released from the press in 2006 (journal of sustainable agriculture, haworth press, new york). another one has been published in malaysia (journal of tropical forest science) when i came back home in the philippines. good times are rolling...
2. an offer for a future work is in the works. i hope this pushes through.
3. the soup i made last night was a winner! the recipe: boil one finely chopped stick of leek until cooked, pour in vegetable stock and boil, add fruit de mer that was sauteed in garlic, harricots and carrots before serving. voila! a soup good for the winter!



listening to: i'm still thinking about it...
state of mind: wow, i'm surprised by myself lately!

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 9:14 AM if you can't live with it, he can.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home