Tuesday, December 06, 2005

(belated) happy bday, candy!

we had a great time cooking up the bday surprise for candy last week! we (moi, mimoy, and ate malou, the chief cook) wrapped candy's car in tissue paper and placed candy's favorite breakfast goodies inside. even getting the keys to her car and finding the car in the public garage were adventures themselves! thanks emmanuel for making up the lousiest excuses to go out of your apartment in the cold night just to give us the keys. we hope you liked it, cands, and that you were not late to go to the office that day!

here are the pics...




i love you mama cands! you are one of the best reasons why i am enjoying my stay here in brussels! i wish your steps be lighter with confidence everyday and your giggles more spontaneous with glee! love love love well. live live live!

hugs from me!

this is marc's version of the truth, sometime at 10:14 AM if you can't live with it, he can.

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Cecilia posted at 8:49 PM  
    You guys were SO sneaky!!!! But I was, and still am, touched with this gesture. It was kind, warm, thoughtful and very LOVING!

    I am so blessed especially with friends like you. You deserve nothing and no one but the BEST...

    Thanks for being there *sniff* and for coming to my "rescue" for anything...

    I LOVE YOU!!!! (it was great to spend the afternoon with you today...thanks for joining me this afternoon)

    (I shall put up the photos in my blog soon and I shall be back here to read your new fabulous posts....)
  2. Blogger Emmanuel posted at 8:59 PM  
    After dinner: "eh, Candy, don't you think we need to have a glass of wine, now, like as a desert? Yes? Ok, no problem, I'm of to the night shop."

    Later on that evening: "ah, mmm, don't you want some chips, now? No trouble, I am already on my way."

    Back upstairs after the car decorating: "mmm, sorry it took so long. I couldn't decide which kind of chips, and then he didn't have the right kind, and he had to go look for it in his other shop." Yeah, dough!

    Luckily, the car decorators were professionals and everything was done in no time, or I would really not have known what to say anymore.
  3. Blogger marc posted at 10:02 PM  
    glad you enjoyed it, cands. now, how do we top ourselves next year?!

    hehehe... professionals indeed, emmanuel! maybe we make this a business? and btw, those are really the lousiest excuses! bwahahah!

Post a Comment

« Home